Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy New Year: Best Posts of 2011

With a new year just around the corner, I thought I'd take the opportunity to recap some of my favorite (and what I think are most useful) posts of 2011.  You know, just in case you missed them the first time around.  So, here are my post "winners" in each of the following categories.

Best Book Review.  

Books for Parents' Not So Favorite Toddler Moments....



Best Craft.

An Easy School Bus Project to Help Teach Shapes, Colors, and Counting


Best Activity.

A Recipe for Learning: Soup Day by Melissa Iwai



Best of "How To".


Best Learning Strategy.


Best of Literacy Skills.


Best of Child Development.


Best Holiday Post.


Best Just for Fun (Reading Motivation).



I hope you enjoy revisiting these posts, or reading them for the first time.  If you are not a new reader here, you might notice that land of once upon a time got a little "face lift" recently.  I figured, new year, new look.  I like to start things fresh.  I'm looking forward to discovering some fabulous children's books together in 2012.  

Wishing you all the best in the new year.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets