Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Get a Melissa & Doug 25% Off Coupon When You Take the North "Poll"

When I came across this great Melissa & Doug deal - I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share it with all of my Land of Once Upon a Time friends (i.e., YOU).  And even though it's not even Thanksgiving yet, you might already be thinking about what you can cross off on your Holiday to-do list (I know I have been).  If totally awesome, fun, super cool, age-appropriate EDUCATIONAL toys have made your list, then definitely check out Melissa & Doug.

Baby bookworm and I have many of Melissa & Doug's educational toys.  Yes, we DO read lots of books, but we also play with lots of toys, too.  And Melissa & Doug make some of the best.

Many of these toys I have mentioned throughout my posts, but here's a few of our personal favorites:




Ours is named Luigi.  He speaks with my best attempt at an Italian accent, and he helps baby bookworm and I cook in her play kitchen each day.  Baby bookworm can't wait to greet him in the morning, so he can ask, "What would you like to eat for breakfast?"  In addition to Luigi, we have the Cheerleader Puppet (a.k.a. Bambi in our lives).  Puppets, and pretend play in general, are fabulous for building narrative and language skills!




If you are looking for a "first" puzzle - I highly recommend this one.  The large knobs make it easy for little babies to handle, and puzzles like this one are a great way to teach problem solving and "baby geometry"!



We use this "toy" at least once a week together.  It comes with chalk, a dry erase pen, an eraser, uppercase magnetic letters, and numbers.  It's wonderful for teaching writing, reading, and letter knowledge.  And lately we have been using it to help us with phonemic awareness skills such recognizing when two words rhyme. 

Now, how can you get yourself a few of their educational toys AND save money? 

Melissa & Doug want you to tell them which of their educational toys you think is the best! Just click on the image below to place your vote in the North "Poll!" You'll Get a Melissa & Doug 25% Off Coupon** to use at MelissaAndDoug.com just for voting!



It's as easy as a few clicks. 

P.S. For posting this Melissa & Doug promotion on my blog, I will receive a $25 coupon to use toward their products.  But, if you read my blog, you know that I've loved all things Melissa & Doug long before this deal ever came along. They really are good quality educational toys (and are great supplements often to the books we read).  Plus, it's a wonderful holiday treat for you AND your own baby bookworm, too.

Happy Learning!

1 comment:

  1. I have purchased Pigeon Baby Products from a2zbaby store; products are really wonderful and full of baby care. There are many customers in that store because they assume that they will get best products with best price nowadays special discount offer all kind of baby products that are needy for your little one.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets