Monday, February 27, 2012

2012 Bammy Awards Nominee! Celebrating Excellence in Education

Dear Readers,

I have exciting news to share.

Land of Once Upon a Time has been nominated for Best Education Commentator/Blogger in the 2011-2012  Bammy Awards presented by the Academy of Education Arts and Sciences International, a cross-discipline organization that identifies excellence in the field of education.

The Academy presents two awards in every category: The Bammy Award and the Educator's Voice Award.

The Bammy Award is selected by the members of the Academy.  But, I am counting on votes from my readers like you and the online education community to help me achieve the Educator's Voice Award.

To cast your vote for Land of Once Upon a Time in the category of Best Education Commentator/Blogger, click here.

Thank you to all of my readers for your support, and to Dr Stamoulis at the Academy for such a wonderful honor!

Marissa

3 comments:

Blogger Widgets